O. A. Caughron & Son Inc, (DBA-OAC Machine & Welding) was founded in 1936 by OA Caughron and his son Avery on Leslie Street in Knoxville, TN. In 1961 the shop was moved to a 7600 square foot facility at 3914 Papermill Road, Knoxville, TN 37909. Today OAC Machine & Welding is marked by a tradition of excellence and growing with today’s technology. Andrew Caughron, grandson to OA Caughron is now the owner of the business and is known through out the machining and welding community is a leader in the industry. Quality work delivered on time at a competitive price is still the benchmark for OAC Machine & Welding!
OAC Machine & Welding
3914 Papermill Dr
Knoxville, TN 37909
We regret to inform our clients and suppliers that we will be closing the business in February 2014